Epson 11880 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson 11880 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson 11880 is the first ever 64-inch substantial organization printer from Epson. The Stylus Genius 11880 features Epson’s UltraChrome K3 ink with Striking Maroon, Miniaturized scale Piezo TFP printhead, Gigabit Ethernet and Super Halftone technology, another screening calculation. The Epson 11880 costs £9995 excluding VAT and is accessible in September 2007.
Epson 11880 Features
With a much higher level of ink bead exactness than found on previous Epson printer models, the MicroPiezo TFP print head has been upgraded with an exclusive ink repelling coating technology to significantly decrease spout clogging. And, when combined with the Epson 11880 AccuPhoto HD screening technology you’ll have the capacity to print with at an astonishing resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi, and obtain to a great degree exact fine color blends and photographic transitions.
Variable-sized droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters to extraordinarily decrease print times while optimizing photographic quality colorful Thin Film Piezo (TFP), along with low vibration meniscus control technology, to precisely control the bend of each ink bead within every spout before releasing it onto the media “The result is to a great degree sharp and exact arrangement of ink droplets for class-leading photographic print quality.” Epson 11880 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson 11880 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson 11880 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson 11880 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson 11880 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson 11880 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson 11880 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.