Epson 3800 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson 3800 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson 3800 deservedly is the huge pet dog of the photographic-quality inkjet printer globe. Their printers have over the past 10 years changed the photographic outcome. The just-released 3800 is the most recent offering from Epson, the company that practically invented the genre (or at the very least made it feasible). Certainly, it should be stated that Epson has actually done even more to advance the state of photo printing technology compared to essentially other business.
Epson 3800 Features
The Stylus Pro 3800 uses nine pigment-based inks developed to give lasting output on a wide range of paper kinds. Like a lot of pigment ink printers, the 3800 buttons in between 2 black inks: photo black, which is used when you print on shiny as well as semi-gloss paper, and matte black, which is used for printing on the smooth surface and also fine art papers. The other seven inks– light black, light black, cyan, light cyan, magenta, light magenta, and yellow– are utilized with all paper types.
The Epson 3800 provides three paper feeding courses: a common top-loading feeder that can hold up to 120 sheets of simple paper or 60 sheets of Epson photo paper (depending on type), a single-sheet back feeder for fine art documents and a hand-operated front feeder for the paper stockpile to 1.5 mm thick. When the front feeder is used you have to make sure there’s sufficient space behind the printer for the paper to travel through (about 45 centimeters for an A2 sheet). Users can produce BorderFree prints on all paper sizes from 10 x 15 cm as much as 40.6 x 50.8 centimeters. The printer immediately discovers the measurements of the paper that is loaded. When the front guidebook port is used for printing a 20mm margin is applied to the top and also the bottom of each print. Epson 3800 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson 3800 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Link Download|
|Epson 3800 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|EpsonNet Config Utility (v4.9.5)|
|Exhibition Canvas Matte|
|Hot Press Bright Paper|
|Hot Press Natural Paper|
|Cold Press Bright White|
|Epson 3800 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|EpsonNet Config Utility (v4.9.6)|
How to Set up Driver Epson 3800 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson 3800 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson 3800 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.