Epson 4880 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson 4880 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson 4880 printer provides a professional option for sublimation printing with unrivaled outcomes. It showcases special 8-rich colors, generates customized pictures with sharp information, abundant colors, as well as incredible details. The ArTainium UV+ System includes brand-new ink colors to the routine CMYK mix, boosting gamut and photo quality. The ArTainium UV+ system for the Epson 4880 combines speed, performance, and also consistency for smooth productivity.
Epson 4880 Features
With an even higher level of ink bead accuracy compared to found on previous Epson printer models, the MicroPiezo AMC print head has been boosted with a special ink repelling finish technology to dramatically decrease nozzle clogging. This is incorporated with the Epson AccuPhoto HD screening technology. You’ll be able to print at an astonishing resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi. You can obtain incredibly exact fine shade blends as well as photo transitions.
Efficient in dealing with virtually any kind of sort of cut-sheet media as much as 17 inches large, the Epson 4880 includes a high-capacity paper tray that fits up to 250 sheets of simple paper in dimensions varying from the letter (8.5 x 11″) as much as 17 x 22″. The printer additionally integrates 4 different methods to pack media, including a front-loading, straight-through course efficient in dealing with media up to 1.5 mm thick or even a second, top-loading, single-sheet feeder enhanced for art paper. Epson 4880 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson 4880 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson 4880 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|EpsonNet Config Utility (v4.9.5)|
|Remote Panel Utility (2 v3.23)|
|Epson 4880 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|EpsonNet Config Utility (v4.9.6)|
How to Set up Driver Epson 4880 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson 4880 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson 4880 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.