Epson ActionPrinter 5500 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson ActionPrinter 5500 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – With the Epson ActionPrinter 5500 Software, you obtain exceptional performance and excellent copies. This gadget makes use of an X-pin dot matrix. The printer is 5.9 inches by 24 bits which won’t occupy a lot of areas. This depth of the printer is 14.5 inches, plus also it weighs 20 pounds. It has an identical user interface as well as uses attributes like data format, synchronization, handshake timing, signal level, and connector. The control language which this printer uses is ESC/p2. Consequently, you can print impressive copies as well as prints.
Epson ActionPrinter 5500 Software Features
The Epson ActionPrinter 5500 supports ESC/P commands to a more significant degree and could support applications of other Epson SQ as well as LQ printers. The control panel layout is one-of-a-kind and also enables you to pick from 9 renowned letter font styles. This printer has a large carriage which could accommodate paper of size 14 inches.
The Epson ActionPrinter 5500 is an exceptional option for any office. It uses effective print rates which will undoubtedly conserve your loan. Additionally, the first copy is out in less than 10 seconds. This printer deals with a lot of paper and also does it quickly. When printing message it does exceptional work. There is no smudging, as well as four-point fonts, could easily read.
The eciency of Epson ActionPrinter 5500 Software when printing A4 documents are quite reputable to get a printer in this asking price variety, at 12. ve web pages per moment for mono text and also 7.5 ppm for textual content as well as shade graphics. Textual content high-quality was excellent– not exceptionally as much as laser-printer requirements, yet a great deal more than ideal for some regular printing obligations. Epson ActionPrinter 5500 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson ActionPrinter 5500 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson ActionPrinter 5500 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson ActionPrinter 5500 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson ActionPrinter 5500 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson ActionPrinter 5500 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson ActionPrinter 5500 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.