Epson AcuLaser CX11N Review & Installation Without CD
Epson AcuLaser CX11N Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – This will alter, with the intro of the Epson AcuLaser CX11NF software. The laser has a sleek feeling, yet experiences some small problems, consisting of network installment that’s not as smooth as it needs to be. The large information right here is not simply that Epson is offering a shade laser all-in-one (AIO) in the States, yet that the CX11NF, with its rapid efficiency and also high-quality result, is just one of the toughest challengers yet for small-office or individual usage.
Epson AcuLaser CX11N Features
Actually, the tool generated extremely reputable print times, with our 5 web page message file finishing in 23 secs (13ppm) and also the combined message and also graphics taking simply 18 secs. Also, the 10 x 15cm image just took 19 secs (3ppm). Although these times are all based upon the printer being wide awake (it takes in between 10 as well as 20 secs to wake from rest setting for an initial task), they show that a carousel-based color laser isn’t really always slow down.
Print Epson AcuLaser CX11N software top quality is additionally high. A black message is crisp and also thick and also company graphics are brilliant, with a couple of indicators of banding or various other artifacts. Also, color pictures, not most printer’ forté, are well duplicated with a high degree of information. Although the color range readily available for printer toner is still some way off that for ink-jet, the pictures readily available from this gadget would certainly be greater than sufficient for advertising, claim, residences or automobiles.
There are 2 kinds of palatable in the CX11N, with 4,000 web page independent high-capacity printer toner cartridges for the 4 colors and also a different image conductor system ranked at 42,000 black web pages. This use goes down to 10,500 web pages when printing color, however, so you could be servicing the tool rather consistently if you utilize it as a workgroup source. Epson AcuLaser CX11N Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson AcuLaser CX11N Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson AcuLaser CX11N for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson AcuLaser CX11N for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson AcuLaser CX11N for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson AcuLaser CX11N download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson AcuLaser CX11N for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.