Epson ColorWorks C3400 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson ColorWorks C3400 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson ColorWorks C3400 USB inkjet printer with Just in Time Color labeling removes tag waste and also significantly minimizes the price of tag procedures. It is excellent for high-mix, low-volume applications and also functions print quicken to 3.7″/ 2nd, color-fast, smudge-proof printing with the resolution approximately 360 x 720 dpi as well as sustains a wide array of media kinds and also dimensions. Big media option from OptimediaLabs.
Epson ColorWorks C3400 Features
It could generate hundreds of shades as needed, approve a series of sturdy media from 1.2 to 4.4 inches large, deal user-selectable resolution of as much as 720 dpi as well as assistance leading barcode layouts. ColorWorks C3400 likewise has USB 2.0 as well as Ethernet user interfaces to attach to existing info systems. Epson continuously function carefully with industry-leading companions to make certain that the tag, as well as paper media authorized for ColorWorks, fulfills all the rigid demands of healthcare policies.
If your company needs recovering stock to fill up orders for waiting clients, shade tags could assist your personnel discovers the ideal product in the storeroom quick. ColorWorks tags could likewise consist of full-color item pictures for quick aesthetic recognition. As well as with color-coded rack tags as well as item pictures of containers, staff members could swiftly discover supply things appropriately. The outcome is quicker, extra precise storehouse deals as well as boosted client service. Epson ColorWorks C3400 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson ColorWorks C3400 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Link Download|
|Epson ColorWorks C3400 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|EpsonNet Config Utility (v4.9.5)|
|Epson Deployment Tool (v1.80)|
|Epson Monitoring Tool (v2.30)|
|EpsonNet Config Utility (v4.9.6) for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson ColorWorks C3400 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson ColorWorks C3400 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson ColorWorks C3400 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.