Epson ColorWorks C3500 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson ColorWorks C3500 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson TM-C3500 tag printer (likewise referred to as ColorWorks C3500) is a commercial shade tag printer generally utilized to print item tags, food tags, component tags, container box tags, occasion tickets, wristbands, name and also ID badges, retail tags, supply tags, barcodes, GHS tags, and also extra. Versatility and also toughness are nitty-gritty with this inexpensive as well as flexible shade tag printer.
Epson ColorWorks C3500 Features
Epson’s small, four-color C3500 inkjet printer showcases quick printing accelerate to 4 is a banding decrease setting and also a nozzle check system that creates a dependable result of tags with exceptional photo high quality. Additionally, it supplies simple functions such as an auto cutter, very easy paper loading as well as an LCD with printer standing readouts.
The Epson TM-C3500 tag printer is a pigment-based (making use of Epson DURABrite Ultra inks) and also MicroPiezo inkjet print head technology that utilizes 4 specific ink cartridges (CMYK) to print long-lasting complete shade tags. The Epson ColorWorks C3500 prints at quicken to 4 inches each 2nd and also could deal with tag sizes from 1.2 to 4.1 inches. Its back feed ability permits both fanfold tags as well as tag rolls.
The ColorWorks C3500 has an optimal resolution of 720 x 720 DPI. That’s 91% much less resolution compared to a 4800 x 1200 DPI inkjet printer, which is one of the most regularly discovered resolutions. Throughout all inkjets, the awful resolution is 720 x 360 DPI and also the most effective is 9600 x 2400 DPI. Epson ColorWorks C3500 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson ColorWorks C3500 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson ColorWorks C3500 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Color Tone Matching Assistant (v18.104.22.168 +)|
|EpsonNet Config Utility (v4.9.5 +)|
|EpsonNet Config Utility for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson ColorWorks C3500 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson ColorWorks C3500 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson ColorWorks C3500 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.