Epson ColorWorks C7500G Review & Installation Without CD
Epson ColorWorks C7500G Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson ColorWorks C7500 Gloss shade tag printer is developed particularly for use with high gloss media for the manufacturing of “prime” item tags. Selling for $8,499 USD (pick our reduced month-to-month lease settlement), this complete shade item tag printer is a budget-friendly choice for utilizing industrial printing solutions. Couple the Epson TM-C7500G with the optional TM-C7500 Rewinder to print roll to roll for simply $749 even more.
Epson ColorWorks C7500G Features
The Epson TM-C7500G prints at 11.7 inches each 2nd as well as has a print resolution of 1200dpi. It includes a built-in unwinder. An optional rewinder is readily available need to you intend to utilize it as a miniature tag press for roll-to-roll printing.
The Epson C7500G tag printer is frequently made use of to print item tags such as baked products tags, coffee as well as tea tags, shaken food tags, bottle tags, beer tags, canteen tags, toiletry bags, fragrance tags, aesthetic tags, and also much more. A specialized Windows vehicle driver includes the Epson TM-C7500G as well as works with NiceLabel, BarTender, as well as CodeSoft tag layout software.
Broadband, high quantity shade tag printing– The ColorWorks C7500G could promptly print hundreds as well as countless tags at a price of almost 60 feet each min. Smudge-free shiny tags– Because the Epson TM-C7500G utilizes pigment-based inks created for usage with shiny media, the ink dries out immediately without smearing or smearing. Unlike dye-based inks, the shades will not wade gradually. Epson ColorWorks C7500G Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson ColorWorks C7500G Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Link Download|
|Epson ColorWorks C7500G for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Color Tone Matching Assistant (v18.104.22.168)|
|EpsonNet Config Utility (v4.9.5)|
|Printer Setting Utility (v22.214.171.124)|
|USB Printer Class Device Replacement Service for 32-bit OS (v126.96.36.199)|
|EpsonNet Config Utility (v4.9.6) for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson ColorWorks C7500G for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson ColorWorks C7500G download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson ColorWorks C7500G for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.