Epson ColorWorks C831 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson ColorWorks C831 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson ColorWorks C831 Software is a development industrial-strength inkjet tag printer is optimal for “GHS” big style drum and also chemical tags. It integrates all the advantages of a harsh shade inkjet printer with the precision of an 8-pin tractor feeder and also is the very first inkjet remedy that has been “BS5609” accredited. It includes print quicken pages/minute, 2 locations approximately 8x 22, specific tag feeding to lower jamming as well as high-density barcode printing, all at a reduced expense than shade thermal transfer or shade printer.
Epson ColorWorks C831 Software Features
The ColorWorks C831 it includes print rates of approximately 91.7 mm/sec, locations of roughly 203.2 mm size, specific tag feeding to lower jamming and also high-density barcode printing, all at a portion of the price of thermal transfer tag printers. Our freshly established printhead security system shields the ink head from dirt to make sure trusted, continuous printing.
Furthermore, this Epson ColorWorks C831 Software progressed DURABrite pigment inks supply superior security and also resistance to water, chemicals, fading, and even spots. The ColorWorks C831 includes parallel, USB as well as LAN 100/10 base user interfaces as primary to make assimilation very easy. The Epson C831 is additionally quickly with print rates of approximately 16.5 web pages per min. In spite of its price, the printer withstands obstructing as well as can manage high-density printing. An automatic paper launch system makes it simple to get rid of any paper jams that might happen. Epson ColorWorks C831 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Connectivity: Technology wired
Interface: Parallel, USB 2.0
Language Simulation: EPSON ESC/P Raster
Barcodes: Code 128, Code 39, EAN/JAN-13, EAN/JAN-8, Industrial 2 of 5, Postnet, QR code, UPC-A, UPC-E
- POWER DEVICE
Nominal Voltage: AC 120/230 V
Frequency Required: 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption Operational: 20 Watt
- SPEED PAINTING
Max: Resolution B/W 720 x 720 dpi
Max: Printing Speed B/W (ppm) 16.5 ppm
- ENVIRONMENTAL PARAMETERS
Sound Emission: (Operating) 50 dBA
Sound Emission: (Quiet Mode) 48 dBA
Min Operating Temperature: 50°F
Max Operating Temperature: 95°F
Humidity Range Operating: 20-80%
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson ColorWorks C831 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson ColorWorks C831 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson ColorWorks C831 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson ColorWorks C831 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson ColorWorks C831 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson ColorWorks C831 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.