Epson CX5000 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson CX5000 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson CX5000 is designed to be the most value-packed more-in-one on the market for less than $100, delivering brilliant pictures, professional presentations and also high-quality everyday records. Customers can conveniently print high-quality photos from memory cards, PictBridge-enabled electronic cameras or phones without a computer using an index sheet to pick the photos, in addition to the variety of copies.
Epson CX5000 Features
This all-in-one device makes use of a 4-color printer ink system that consists of black, cyan, magenta and yellow ink. Each color of Epson CX5000 ink comes in a separate storage tank. Black Epson CX5000 ink cartridges are available in high ability variations that produce even more web pages as well as help save customers loan. Since Stylus CX5000 ink cartridges are offered in separate containers, customers will certainly have the ability to easily change containers individually as they run out.
Making Use Of DURABrite Ultra Epson CX5000 ink as well as Micro Piezo technology that could print a minimal droplet dimension of 3 picoliters, the device could print with sharp and also expert outcome at a resolution of up to 5760×1440 dpi. Each black, cyan, magenta, as well as yellow Epson CX5000 ink cartridge, can be replaced individually, with basic replacements lasting 350 web pages for every shade supply and also 245 web pages for the black printer ink. Optional high-capacity replacements print approximately 525 pages for each and every shade Epson CX5000 ink cartridge. Epson CX5000 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson CX5000 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson CX5000 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson CX5000 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson CX5000 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson CX5000 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson CX5000 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.