Epson DS-410 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson DS-410 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson DS-410 supplies a variety of indispensable efficiency attributes consisting of dual feed discovery and also paper security technology making certain originals are safeguarded and also every web page is checked. A collection of innovative LED sensing units spots when 2 notepads have actually been picked at as soon as, quickly quieting the device and also notifying the individual.
Epson DS-410 Features
For included adaptability, the DS-410 supplies lengthy file scanning for banners approximately 120″ long along with the capacity to scan folded up 11 x 17″ papers making use of an optional provider sheet. In order to make sure that media is filled effectively, Double-feed Protection, as well as Paper Protection, exists to reduce the opportunities of misfeeds. The printer is additionally fairly resilient with a ranked day-to-day responsibility cycle of 3000 web pages. Furthermore, the Epson DS-410 is outfitted with basic USB 2.0 connection as well as consists of both TWAIN as well as ISIS drivers for optimum compatibility.
Epson will considerably enhance your digitizing procedure. The scanner showcases an optical resolution of 600 dpi, which can be inserted as much as 1200 x 1200 dpi, for sharp, clear images, while inner 48-bit handling guarantees exact, dazzling shades. The scanner likewise collaborates with a variety of media kinds as well as dimensions from 2 x 2″ as much as 8.5 x 14″ using the 50-sheet ADF. An additional advantage of the ADF is single-pass duplexing at as much as 52 pm, for exceptionally quick scanning. Epson DS-410 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson DS-410 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson DS-410 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson DS-410 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson DS-410 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson DS-410 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson DS-410 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.