Epson ES-400 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson ES-400 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson ES-400 provides premium efficiency with significantly much less sticker label shock compared to includes the leading versions. If you do not mind giving up a little bit of rate, the Epson WorkForce ES-400 can be a little bit even more of an affordable choice compared to the leading racking up Fujitsu iX500 ScanSnap.
Epson ES-400 Features
Quicken your digitization procedure with the portable WorkForce ES-400 Duplex Document Scanner from Epson. This device has the ability to get to rates of as much as 35 ppm, or 70 ipm when established for single-pass duplexing with the 50-sheet ADF. An optical resolution of 300 dpi will certainly assist guarantee sharp, crisp scans of all your daily papers, consisting of calling card as well as documents varying in dimensions from 2 x 2″ approximately 8.5 x 240″.
With ranked rates of 35 web pages each min for prejudiced (simplex scanning), as well as 70 pictures each min (ipm)– where each side of a web page counts as one photo– for duplex (two-sided) scans, the Epson ES-400 is a great selection for a workgroup or little office. It could offer equally as well as an individual paper scanner. Epson ES-400 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson ES-400 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson ES-400 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson ES-400 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson ES-400 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson ES-400 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson ES-400 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.