Epson Expression XP-342 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson Expression XP-342 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson Expression XP-342 Software is a small and also wifi made it possible for the print option. Attribute abundant, fashionable as well as easy to use this is the perfect printer when you need high-quality colors and also a lot of free print alternatives. During cost-efficient as well as high-quality house printing. With print outcome speeds of 10 ppm (grayscale) at excellent 5760 x 1440 dpi resolution, the Epson Expression Home XP-342 is the ‘small-in-one’ every home requirements.
Epson Expression XP-342 Software Features
With a wide variety of mobile alternatives, the Expression Home XP-342 pulls its weight when you should print that report straight from your iPhone or Android mobile phone or tablet computer using the iPrint app. As Well As Epson Email Print allows you to email your photos and records straight to your printer, wherever you are in the globe. With WiFi Direct aboard, you do not also need to be linked to the network, you could merely print directly from your Epson XP-342.
Epson calls the Epson Expression XP-342 Software a (small-in-one), as well as it’s effortless to see why. That is an excellent all-rounder in a tiny body that’s suitable for residence or pupil usage, though it would certainly make a perfect very first office printer. Utilizing Epson’s Claria inks, this four-color system creates the razor-sharp message as well as photo lab character notes photo prints, and also, because you spend for the ink you utilize, it’s affordable, too. With high-quality scanning on board as well as a variety of applications, it’s unusual how much you could accomplish. Epson Expression XP-342 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
- Print, Copy, Scan
- 33ppm Mono Printer Speed
- 15ppm Colour Print Speed
- 5760 x 1440 Dpi
- 12 Month Warranty
- Windows/Mac Compatible
- 100 Sheet Multipurpose Tray
- USB, WFi
- Security algorithms: 64-bit WEP,128-bit WEP,WPA-AES,WPA-PSK,WPA-TKIP
- Mobile printing technologies: Apple AirPrint, Epson Connect, Epson Remote Print, Epson iPrint, Google Cloud Print
- Power consumption: (copying) 13W
- Power consumption: (sleep) 1.6W
- AC input voltage: 220-240
- Maximum ISO A-series paper size A4
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson Expression XP-342 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson Expression XP-342 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Expression XP-342 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Expression XP-342 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Expression XP-342 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Expression XP-342 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.