Epson Expression XP-960 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson Expression XP-960 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson Expression XP-960 is a large-format picture printer with a propensity for high-quality picture printing. Dressed up with attributes like mobile printing from tablet computers as well as mobile phones, assistance for all kind of specialized paper, as well as tag printing for CDs and also DVDs, it’s a functional tool. Still, the genuine charm is its use 6 inks that incorporate to produce rich and also lively shades. With the capability to print true-to-life photos and also an all-in-one layout that includes photo-grade scan as well as copy up ability.
Epson Expression XP-960 Features
The printer has actually the included difference of using scan as well as copy ability, thanks to a built-in flatbed scanner. The photo-friendly style has a two-piece hinged cover that allows you place a picture on the scanner, shut the cover midway as well as rearrange the picture as essential without opening all of it the method. It’s the only picture printer in our schedule with scan and also copies attributes, and also any individual that wishes to replicate existing pictures in near-original top quality will undoubtedly value their enhancement.
Scanning is feasible using an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with an optimum equipment resolution is 4800 dpi. This can be inserted to an outstanding 9600 x 9600 dpi optimum. Copying is done at rates of 8.1 cm in black or shade. Added attributes of the Epson XP-960 are a flash memory card port for SD, MemoryStick Duo, as well as CompactFlash cards. Control and also activation of setups without a computer system is done via the 4.3″ touchscreen motion navigating. Lastly, the device features USB 2.0, Ethernet, and also Wi-Fi connection alternatives. Epson Expression XP-960 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson Expression XP-960 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson Expression XP-960 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Expression XP-960 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Expression XP-960 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Expression XP-960 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Expression XP-960 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.