Epson GP C831 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson GP C831 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson GP C831 development industrial-strength MicroPiezo inkjet tag printer is suitable for GHS huge style drum as well as chemical tags. It incorporates all the advantages of a tough shade inkjet printer with the precision of an 8-pin tractor feeder and also is the initial inkjet service that has actually been BS5609 accredited with DuraFast Chemical Labels. It includes print quicken 16.52 pages/minute, locations approximately 8″ x 22″, specific tag feeding to minimize jamming as well as high-density barcode printing, all at a portion of the expense of thermal transfer or tag printers.
Epson GP C831 Features
This large style Epson GP C831 shade tag printer consists of a high-speed USB port, identical port, and also Ethernet port to network your GPC831 printer. It makes use of an 8-pin tractor feeder as well as can print rates of 16 and also a fifty percent web pages each min. This is a sturdy printer made for hefty commercial usage. With its MicroPiezo ® inkjet technology system, the printer can print tags in stunning 720 by 720 dpi resolution. The printer includes pigment-based inks in private cartridges for phenomenal colorfast qualities too for reducing ink waste.
Epson’s Print-head Protection System protects against dirt fragments from choosing a top of the ink head. This technology makes certain the degrees of integrity that are required for constant printing. Created for a company, the Advanced DURABrite Ultra inks are secure pigment inks that are quick drying out as well as provide resistance versus chemicals, water, spots and also fading. The outcomes are laser-like graphics and also the message and also this is attained with the pigment bits having a material layer. This implies that they follow the paper surface area, rather than saturating right into it, as holds true with dye-based inks. Epson GP C831 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson GP C831 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Link Download|
|Epson GP C831 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Color Tone Matching Assistant (v184.108.40.206)|
|EpsonNet Config Utility (v4.9.5)|
|EPSON Printer Setting Utility (v1.02)|
|Epson Deployment Tool (v1.80)|
|EpsonNet Config Utility v4.9.6 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson GP C831 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson GP C831 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson GP C831 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.