Epson Home Cinema 2150 Wireless 1080p, 3LCD projector
Epson Home Cinema 2150 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson Home Cinema 2150 Projector creates 2500 lumens of white and also shade illumination with a reduced sound degree of just 29 dB when making use of “ECO” setting. It includes a 60,000:1 vibrant comparison proportion for boosted information in dark photos. The projector supplies FHD 1920 x 1080p native resolution and also is furnished with a 3LCD optical engine and even a 200-W light that offers approximately 7500h of life in “ECO” setting. Around back, 1 USB port, a VGA computer system port, a sound out, and also one tiny USB port.
The Epson Home Cinema 2150 additionally uses simple arrangement attributes consisting of 30 upright as well as straight keystone improvement, approximately 1.6 x zoom, as well as lens change technology. It gives VGA as well as 2 HDMI inputs to link both common interpretation as well as HD resources. One HDMI input is MHL-compatible for attaching tools such as suitable smart devices or tablet computers with a cable. Epson HC 2150 gives cordless connection also using incorporated WiDi technology with added assistance for Miracast streaming. Epson Home Cinema 2150 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Image Size: 29.9 in – 300 in
Projection Distance: 3 ft – 29 ft
- INTERFACE PROVIDED
Connector Type: 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15), 19 pin HDMI Type A, 4 pin USB Type A, mini-USB Type B, Mini-phone 3.5 mm
- VIDEO INPUT
Analog Video: Signal RGB
Video Interfaces: HDMI, MHL, VGA LAN, and Wireless Image Transferring Protocols IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, Miracast
- ENVIRONMENTAL PARAMETERS
Sound Emission: 37 dBA
Min Operating Temperature: 41 °F
Max Operating Temperature: 95 °F
Sound Emission: (Economic Mode) 27 dBA
Lamp Type: UHE 200 Watt
Lamp Life Cycle: Up to 4500 hour(s) / up to 7500 hour(s) (economic mode)
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson Home Cinema 2150 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson Home Cinema 2150 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Home Cinema 2150 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Home Cinema 2150 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Home Cinema 2150 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Home Cinema 2150 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.