Epson K100 Monochrome Review & Installation Without CD
Epson K100 Monochrome Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson K100 Monochrome Software laser grayscale printer is the excellent solution for all your printing requires in the house, or in a small office. It is power reliable as well as has been designed primarily to run at low ink needs to provide reliable printing solutions within your spending plan. You could utilize it to print all your papers and conserve them for the future recommendation, without incurring undue an expense to it. This high print capacity of this lightweight, yet trusted printer, consequently, makes it the excellent solution for all your printing needs.
Epson K100 Monochrome Software Features
The printer runs at a rated rate of 37 ppm, implying that it could print approximately 37 sides of the paper in one minute. The input tray can stand up to 250 sheets of ordinary paper, while the input tray can accommodate 50 sheets. The Epson K100 Monochrome Printer can deal with A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, and also DL paper sizes, and provides prints at a resolution superimposed. This printer has a maximum print cycle of 100 pages a month.
The Epson K100 Monochrome Software Printer offered you by the favorite suppliers of hardware, Epson, is the excellent solution for all your requirements here. This printer could be linked by as a result it fits mac or the fruit and vegetables home windows. Additionally, the vehicle driver can be downloaded by you, so the link between the computer and the printer operates good and also doesn’t set off an error. Furthermore, including absolutely will make a beautiful arrangement based on your needs in your printer images and even the printer vehicle driver ultimately non-adjustable on the pc. Epson K100 Monochrome Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Key Features Epson K100 Monochrome
- Box Contents
Main Unit, Power Cord, Cartridge, USB Cable, Software CD
Print Output Monochrome
Print Method Inkjet
Warmup Time 3.5 seconds
Nozzle Configuration 512 nozzles Black (128 nozzles x 4 lines)
Print Direction Uni-directional Printing
Maximum Resolution 1440 x 720 dpi
Minimum Ink Droplet Volume 2 pl
Print Photo Yes
Duplex Print Yes
Maximum Print Volume (Duty Cycle) 1500 pages
Interface USB, Ethernet, Wireless
Rated Voltage 100-240V
Rated Frequency 50 hertz
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson K100 Monochrome Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson K100 Monochrome for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson K100 Monochrome for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson K100 Monochrome for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson K100 Monochrome download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson K100 Monochrome for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.