Epson K300 Multifunction Printer
Epson K300 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson K300 Software can be found in a white as well as grey attire and also looks rather unnoticeable. It’s obtained a lot of flaps and even panels as well as is mostly made from plastic, so you may need to be a little mindful while managing it. The control panel lies at the front as well as can be rotated up in case the printer is less than your eye degree. The record feeder lies in the direction of an all-time low, while the outcome tray lies right over it. The scanner and also photocopier features lie on top.
Epson K300 Software Features
This Epson K300 does a monochrome Inkjet printer that uses Epson’s brand-new DURABrite Ultra Inks. It has an optimum print resolution of 1440 x 720 dpi. Print rates clock unto 37 documents per min for messages prints on A4-sheets. For copying rates, the firm specifies a 4-second very first copy out rate, K300 likewise scanning has an optimum optical resolution of 1200-dpi with reduced recommendations of 600-dpi and also 300 dpi similarly offered. Both Flatbed and also Automatic record feeder scanning kinds are readily available.
In Epson K300 Software increase to rate, Epson states a monochrome 1200-dpi rate of approx 8.8 msec/line as well as a high 1200 dpi rate of approx. 25.4 msec/line. Connection alternatives consist of USB as well as Ethernet, so network printing is feasible and fast. Wireless printing would undoubtedly have been a welcome alternative, however. The printer has an input paper taking care of ability of 150 sheets and also an outcome paper managing ability of 50 layers. Epson K300 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson K300 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson K300 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson K300 for Mac (OS X 10.14/10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson K300 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson K300 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson K300 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.