Epson NX430 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson NX430 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson NX430 small-in-one, it’s a statement with a double meaning of course as it’s an across the board printer that is small. It’s implied for those that are restricted to space, yet need a not too bad printer. The NX430 is basic, yes, yet it does include wi-fi and USB connectivity along with a full-size flatbed scanner and even a built-in card peruser along with a pleasant 2.5″ LCD display and touch controls.
Epson NX430 Features
The Stylus NX430’s space-saving design is the printer’s main focus, measuring somewhat more than 15 inches wide, 20 inches profound, and 11 inches tall. In respect to different printers, its size falls somewhere between a single function inkjet and a color laser printer, however, at 9 pounds, it’s only a large portion of the heaviness of the normal color laser printer and perfect for offices that much of the time move workstations.
There’s a top-loading paper feeder that fits 100 sheets. Epson NX430 it lacks an automatic duplexer for printing on the two sides of a sheet of paper, yet offers direction for manual duplexing through the printer driver. The printer employs four individual ink tanks. The tilt-up control panel houses a 2.4-inch LCD screen. The Home screen shows eight icons, which you can access with a four-way controller: Copy; Print Photos; Scan; Copy/Restore Photos; Photo Format Sheet; Slide Show; Setup; and Issue Solver. Epson NX430 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson NX430 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson NX430 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson NX430 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson NX430 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson NX430 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson NX430 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.