Epson NX515 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson NX515 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson NX515 is a qualified device that will certainly enhance the performance of any type of office or work-at-home arrangement. Not just is it a lightning-fast all-in-one, yet it likewise has a wider variety of functions compared to a lot of various other $150 AIOs. As long as you do not require a complete imaginative software collection, the Epson Stylus NX515 will certainly make a reputable partner to your computer system.
Epson NX515 Features
There are lots to such as regarding the Epson NX515. It’s obtained a wonderful, tiny impact, if somewhat larger than similar Canon versions; yet like Canon all-in-ones, the Stylus reconciles its area, with a folding 2.5″ shade LCD that assists maintain this printer little. The huge LCD is clear and also very easy to check out, which is practical because that’s where the cordless setups are made.
Scanning as well as copying were extremely quick. A web page of the message on the NX515 took 11 secs to scan, and also our 8.5×11-inch examination picture called for 28 secs. This contrasts positively, specifically, to the HP’s 16 as well as 36 secs, and also the Canon’s 19 as well as 34 secs.
Establishing the Epson NX515 was simple, as well as instead fast, taking us concerning 15 mins from the moment we unloaded the printer. After mounting the print cartridges, we complied with the Epson Setup Wizard from the printer’s control panel to develop a link to our Wi-Fi network. After that, we set up the printer drivers from the installation CD to our laptop computer. Epson NX515 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson NX515 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson NX515 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson NX515 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson NX515 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson NX515 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson NX515 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.