Epson PM 400 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson PM 400 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson PM 400 Personal Photo Lab uses MicroPiezo inkjet technology to make itemized prints at 5760 x 1440 dpi at up to 5 x 7″, perfect for your snapshots and family pictures. It works with 3.5 x 5″, 4 x 6″, and 5 x 7″ paper, as well as No. 10 envelopes, for producing your most common and convenient photo sizes. Also, it is fit for producing a 4 x 6″ photo in around 36 seconds.
Epson PM 400 Features
On the privilege is a USB 2.0 port for printing from flash media. On top of the printer are a 2.7-inch color LCD that tilts up to a 45-degree edge. The LCD steers you through manipulating the Epson PictureMate PM 400 simple exhibit of control buttons—power, home, back, a navigation compass, plus and minus buttons for specifying the quantity of copies of an image desired and scratch off and print buttons.
Connectivity options include hardwire USB 2.0, or wireless Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Coordinate (which connects straightforwardly to a Wi-Fi-empowered gadget, without going through a system). No Ethernet port is given. However, that is no loss since this isn’t a business machine. The PM-400 supports the majority of the portable protocols like Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Epson’s own particular Epson Connect, Epson Email Print, and Epson iPrint apps. Epson PM 400 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson PM 400 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson PM 400 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson PM 400 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson PM 400 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson PM 400 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson PM 400 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.