Epson Powerlite 92 Multimedia XGA 2400 Lumens LCD Projector
Epson PowerLite 92 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson PowerLite 92 Software Multimedia Projector is an excellent option for teachers or service individuals searching for a light-weight and also strong core functions at an efficient rate. And to start with, the PowerLite 92 3LCD system divides light into its primaries with mirrors that mirror each shade onto its very own LCD chip. It seems like magic however the outcome is a reasonable making of one of the most fabulous shade offered. Even better, the 92 usages 25% much less electrical energy per lumen of illumination contrasted to single-chip projectors.
Epson PowerLite 92 Software Features
High illumination, as well as XGA resolution, make specific excellent picture high quality, while the costs, 16 W audio speaker provides powerful sound, without the included expense. Involve trainees with the most up to date web content through an HDMI input. A built-in shut captioning decoder suits pupils with hearing impairments. And also, the E-TORL light extends your tools buck with an excellent light life as much as 6000-h. Establish the projector is instantly utilizing USB Plugin Play to show photos as well as send sound, all with a single link.
The Epson PowerLite 92 Software connection consists of the part, composite, S-video as well as USB kind B for remote and also Plugin Play performance with Mac or COMPUTER computer systems. You can ignore stumbling with VGA wires for life. There’s likewise a screen outcome and even an audio result for earphones or a powered outside audio speaker. It’s qualified for managing NTSC, PAL, and also SECAM shade systems as well as with its multi-voltage source of power, it can be made use of anywhere there’s electrical energy. A multi-language on-screen screen includes in its universality. Epson PowerLite 92 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Image Contrast Ratio: 2000:1
Image Size: 29.9 in – 300 in
Projection Distance: 3 ft – 30 ft
- POWER DEVICE
Type: power supply
Nominal Voltage: AC 120/230 V
Frequency Required: 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption Operational: 312 Watt
- PROJECTOR LENS SYSTEM
Focus Type: manual
Lens Aperture: f/1.58-1.72
Zoom Type: manual
Zoom Factor: 1.2x
Keystone Correction Direction: horizontal, vertical
Vertical Keystone: Correction -30 / +30
Horizontal Keystone: Correction -30 / +30
- ENVIRONMENTAL PARAMETERS
Min Operating Temperature: 41 °F
Sound Emission: (Economic Mode) 28 dB
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson PowerLite 92 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson PowerLite 92 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson PowerLite 92 for Mac (OS X 10.14/10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson PowerLite 92 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson PowerLite 92 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson PowerLite 92 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.