Epson POWERLITE 93 Plus 2600 Lumens XGA LCD Projector
Epson PowerLite 93 Plus Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson PowerLite 93 Plus Software provides a straightforward, budget-friendly method to bring fantastic discussions to any class or office. Shut captioning capability is consisted of, so this light-weight, the full-featured entertainer has all the devices you require to fit the hearing-impaired. Moreover, also with 2200 lumens shade, 2200 lumens white light result as well as Epson 3LCD technology, it supplies brilliant, dynamic pictures to any target market. This cutting-edge entertainer makes every little thing simple. It likewise consists of a built-in 10W audio speaker for absolutely impressive sound, without the included expense of added audio speakers.
The Epson PowerLite 93 Plus Software connection consists of the part, composite, S-video, as well as USB kind B for remote as well as plugs, play capability with Mac or COMPUTER computer systems. You can forget stumbling with VGA cords for life. There’s likewise a display result and also an audio effect for earphones or a powered exterior audio speaker. Moreover, Also PowerLite 93 Plus is world-ready. It’s qualified for taking care of NTSC, PAL, and also SECAM shade systems as well as with its multi-voltage source of power, it can be utilized anywhere there’s power. A multi-language on-screen display screen contributes to its universality. Epson PowerLite 93 Plus Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Image Contrast Ratio: 2000:1
Image Size: 29.9 in – 300 in
Projection Distance: 3 ft – 30 ft
- INTERFACE PROVIDED
Qty: 1, 2
Connector Type: 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15), Mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm, 19 pin HDMI Type A, 4 pin USB Type A, 4 pin mini-DIN, 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9), RCA, RJ-45
Purpose / Location management
- POWER DEVICE
Type: power supply
Nominal Voltage: AC 120/230 V
Frequency Required: 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption Operational: 312 Watt
Lamp Type: E-TORL UHE 200 Watt
Lamp Life Cycle: Up to 5000 hour(s) / up to 6000 hour(s) (economic mode)
- PROJECTOR LENS SYSTEM
Focus Type: manual
Lens Aperture: f/1.58-1.72
Zoom Type: manual
Zoom Factor: 1.2x
Keystone Correction Direction: horizontal, vertical
Vertical Keystone Correction: -30 / +30
Horizontal Keystone Correction: -30 / +30
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson PowerLite 93 Plus Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson PowerLite 93 Plus for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson PowerLite 93 Plus for Mac (OS X 10.14/10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson PowerLite 93 Plus for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson PowerLite 93 Plus download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson PowerLite 93 Plus for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.