Epson PowerLite HC 740HD Review & Installation Without CD
Epson PowerLite HC 740HD Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – This Epson PowerLite HC 740HD Projector Software provides high-def pictures along with 3000 lumens of white and shade illumination. With HDMI, VGA, composite video, and S-video inputs, this projector could approve a variety of video resources. The Home Cinema 740HD additionally has a built-in 1W mono speaker for audio playback. Various other notable attributes consist of a 1.2 x optical zoom, ceiling place compatibility, as well as the addition of a multi-function remote.
Epson PowerLite HC 740HD Projector Software Features
This PowerLite HC 740HD It’s additionally furnished with a 3LCD, 3-chip optical engine and also a 200W UHE lamp that provides approximately 5000 hours of life in regular mode as well as 10,000 hrs in ECO setting. This projector has an HD 1280 x 800 native resolution and also has up to a 15,000:1 comparison proportion. Additionally, the Epson PowerLite HC 740HD Projector Software features a 1.30 to 1.56:1 toss proportion and could project images approximately 320.
Epson projectors provide to 3x greater shade brightness than leading affordable projectors and feature 25 percent reduced power intake for lower energy prices. The HC 740HD makes use of 3LCD, 3-chip technology for great pictures with dazzling color. On top of that, it includes four built-in shade settings for the best possible top quality as well as shade for users to appreciate their preferred TV show, film or computer game from primarily anywhere – indoors or out. Epson PowerLite HC 740HD Projector Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
- Special Features: USB Port
- Wireless Networking: No
- Dimensions: 3.3″H x 11.7″W x 9.3″D
- Weight: 5.3
- Zoom Lens Ratio: 1.20:1
- Native Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Video Compatibility: Component, S-video, Composite
- HDTV: 720p, 1080i, 1080p/60, 576i, 576p
- Lamp Life: 5000
- Noise Level: (-DB) 37.0
- Audio: 1.0W Mono
- Brightness (Manufacturer Claim): 3000
- Brightness Description: N/A
- Contrast Ratio: 15000:1
- Native Resolution: 1280×800
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson PowerLite HC 740HD Projector Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson PowerLite HC 740HD Projector for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson PowerLite HC 740HD Projector for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson PowerLite HC 740HD Projector for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson PowerLite HC 740HD Projector download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson PowerLite HC 740HD Projector for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.