Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema G6550WU Review & Installation Without CD
Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema G6550WU Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – This Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema G6550WU Software large-venue projector with a typical lens. Whether you’re presenting in a conference room, amphitheater, stage or holy place, this powerful projector will keep your audience mesmerized. Incredible shade brightness and also WUXGA resolution indicate photos are brighter, crisper and even a lot greater. Setup is a wind with flexible, 360-degree installment and too different connection alternatives. You’ll stay in control with remote monitoring features and conveniently adapt to the environment with six optional lenses.
Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema G6550WU Software Features
Just what we have here is a very bright projector claiming 5200 lumens, that does develop for larger locations or bright media rooms. These projectors are very capable, providing a selection of compatible lenses, a lot of lens change, a fantastic three-year guarantee with three years of the rapid replacement program, advanced networking and also a host of attributes, some which we will undoubtedly cover below. We formerly examined the Pro Cinema and also Powerlite Pro G6900WU, which is a little bit brighter as well as does have two added functions. We’ll state those later on, in case you need one of those functions.
Like all Epson projectors, these Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema G6550WU Software designs utilize 3LCD technology three panels one with red, one green, one blue filter. The light from the source of light (in this situation an ultra-high-pressure lamp– UHP), is first split right into three beams. One goes through (transmissive) each of 3 LCD panels, one with a red filter, one with a blue, and one with an eco-friendly screen. The three light beams of colored light (at this moment) are recombined utilizing a dichroic prism. The view after that passes through the lens and offers a shade image on the screen. Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema G6550WU Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
- Technology: 3LCD
- Native Resolution: 1920×1200
- Video Compatibility: Component, S-Video, Composite
- HDTV: 720p, 1080i, 1080p/60, 576i, 576p, 480p, 480i
- Lamp Life: 2500
- Noise Level: (-DB) 39.0
- Audio: None
- DVI or HDMI: Yes
- Power Zoom/Focus: No
- Lens Shift: Yes
- LAN Networking: Yes
- Zoom Lens Ratio: 1.82:1
- Special Features: Picture-in-Picture, RS232 Port, USB Port, 2:3 Pulldown, Wired Networking, DICOM, Edge
- Blending, 2:2 Pulldown
- Wireless Networking: No
- Dimensions: 6.7H x 19.9W x 15.9D
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema G6550WU Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema G6550WU for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema G6550WU for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema G6550WU for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema G6550WU download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema G6550WU for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.