Epson PowerLite S27 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson PowerLite S27 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The cost-effective Epson PowerLite S27 Software class projector provides flexible connection and also excellent photo top quality. Supplying 3x Brighter Colors than affordable versions, Epson 3LCD projectors make specific vibrant photos. Trusted and too easy to use, the S27 includes 2700-lumens of shade illumination and also 2700-lumens of white illumination, plus “SVGA” resolution. Its low-cost, durable light approximately in “ECO” Mode gives a reduced overall expense of possession.
Epson PowerLite S27 Software Features
The PowerLite S27 uses a range of connection alternatives consisting of HDMI; There’s also a cordless alternative to job material from computer systems, iPhone, as well as Android gadgets. As well as, the built-in 5-W audio speaker, even more, improves lessons. S-video, composite video clip, and also twin VGA inputs. A VGA wire is consisted of for simple connection. It additionally sustains the link of an optional 802.11 b/g/n cordless LAN component. Various other attributes include of a 0.21-W standby power intake degree, optional ceiling install compatibility, and also a 1.35 x electronic zoom.
The Epson PowerLite S27 Software additionally has an SVGA 800 x 600 native resolution as well as sustains video clip signals approximately WXGA boost to 1440 x 900. A 3LCD 3-chip system powers this projector, and also the light includes a long life of about 10,000 hrs in Eco setting. You can make use of the PowerLite S27 to predict approximately a 350 photo, and also it includes a 1.45 to 1.96:1 toss proportion. Epson PowerLite S27 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
- Power Device
Type: 3LCD projector
Nominal: Voltage AC 120/230 V
Frequency Required: 50/60 Hz
Power: Consumption Operational 284 Watt
Power: Consumption Stand by 2.3 Watt
- Interface Provided
Qty: 1, 2
Connector Type: 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15), 19 pin HDMI Type A, 4 pin USB Type A, 4 pin mini-DIN, RCA, Mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- Security Features
Password: protection, security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- Audio Output
Sound Output Mode: Mono
- Form Factor integrated
Output: Power/Channel 5-Watt
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson PowerLite S27 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson PowerLite S27 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson PowerLite S27 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson PowerLite S27 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson PowerLite S27 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson PowerLite S27 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.