What about this Epson Print Enabler App Software?
Epson Print Enabler App Software is Epson Print that lets you print photos from tablets and mobile phones. With Android version 4.4 And IOS 10.0 or newer. This Epson software presents the default Android Print system level that gives you printing for various types of Epson inkjet and laser printers via Wi-Fi only. With Epson Print you will easily print photos, emails, web pages and documents from the default tablet menu and cellular menu.
Recommended: Epson WF-7720 Driver Downloads For Windows & Mac OS
Epson Print Enabler Application Features:
- Can print directly from compatible devices to Epson printers.
- Manage print jobs from your device.
- Select the print options including color, number of copies, paper size, print quality, layout, and 2-sided printing.
- Can Print directly from Browser, Photos, Email, Even calendars and other applications that support printing.
Epson Supported Application Application:
- Drive (Google Drive)
- Fast office
- And other applications that support the printing function.
Epson Print Enabler App Software Downloads
|Supported Operating System(s)||Size||Download|
|From tablets and phones with Android (v4.4) or newer||7,2MB|
|From iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with iOS (v10.0) or newer||70.4 MB|
How to Print via Android & IOS Using Epson Print Enabler:
- Connect your Epson product to your wireless network.
- On your Android device, download the Epson Print Enabler plug-in from Google Play or from the App Store – Apple.
- Open the settings on your Android device, select the Printer, and activate the Epson plug-in.
- You connect your Android device to the same wireless network as your product.
- Finish … Now you are ready to print. From Android apps like Chrome or Gmail, etc., Tap any menu and print icon on the screen.