Epson Projectors PowerLite Cinema 550 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson Projectors PowerLite Cinema 550 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson Projectors PowerLite Cinema 550 Software is a particularly good general projector, but it makes a Hot Product Award wherefore it does incredibly well, handle Hi-Def resources, specifically with its settings designed to work in spaces with significant ambient light. The Epson projector integrates superb predetermined environments with its brightest in class 1400 lumens. Currently allow’s are clear, the Epson 550 is exceptional on DVDs too. However, it beams with Hi-Def.
Epson Projectors PowerLite Cinema 550 Software Features
The Epson Cinema 550 changes their currently discontinued Cinema 500 projector which just recently took top honors in a significant customer review publication. (Can I point out Consumer Reports?). The Cinema 550, with a claimed 1400 lumens. (Most completing projectors are 800– 1100 lumen.
Such makes the Cinema 550 projector the one that can make an ideal deal with ambient light. Keep in mind, nonetheless, that the 30-40% additional lumens as compared to the competition, is not a night and day difference, yet you could think of it in this manner. It can deal with a 110 ″ screen with a given level of area lights because well since a 1000 lumen projector can do with a 90 ″ diagonal screen under the same ambient lighting.
These Epson Projectors PowerLite Cinema 550 Software looks to be the third significant new LCD based home theater projector (with 720p native resolution) to enter the marketplace in the last six weeks. It joins the currently prominent Panasonic PT-AE900u as well as the Sanyo PLV-Z4, which merely began delivery, six weeks, and two weeks ago, specifically. Like the first time, the Epson Cinema series will undoubtedly be marketed on the internet (by obviously merely a handful of suppliers) along with the typical CEDIA regional dealers. Epson Projectors PowerLite Cinema 550 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson Projectors PowerLite Cinema 550 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson Projectors PowerLite Cinema 550 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Projectors PowerLite Cinema 550 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Projectors PowerLite Cinema 550 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Projectors PowerLite Cinema 550 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Projectors PowerLite Cinema 550 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.