Epson Stylus NX115 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson Stylus NX115 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – This Epson Stylus NX115 Software is the wise, easy that delivers remarkable results. Print superior documents and also photos with maximum speeds of 30 ppm black and even 15 ppm color. With the fast configuration and user-friendly features, this remarkable Epson gives you whatever you need. Make brilliant shade copies with one touch, or scan and conserve crucial documents using the included software. You could also develop colorful party invitations that prepare to provide quickly after printing. With instant-dry ink, you obtain a smudge, fade, as well as free water prints on plain and photo paper, making the explicit selection for incredible results.
Epson Stylus NX115 Software Features
This Stylus NX115 can create a black-and-white message at accelerating to 30 pages-per-minute and color at stimulating to 20 pages-per-minute. It showcases one-touch copying and also scanning at an optical resolution of 600dpi. The NX115 results documents and even pictures with information as well as correct color with an enhanced resolution up to 5760 x 1440dpi.
The is economical to make use of with four individual DURABrite instant-drying ink cartridges and also hand-operated 2-sided printing. The consisted of Software enables customers to scan papers as well as pictures and also conserve them as JPEGs or PDFs for archiving functions.
The Epson Stylus NX115 Software is quick to establish and provides straightforward functions like one-touch copying as well as scanning, making day-to-day use simple. Cartridges are offered in expected return (approx. 255 pages in black, 395 web pages for each shade), as well as moderate use cartridges (approx. 170 pages in black, 210 sheets per tone). Customers conserve cash by replacing only the depleted cartridge. Epson Stylus NX115 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson Stylus NX115 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson Stylus NX115 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Stylus NX115 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus NX115 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Stylus NX115 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus NX115 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.