Epson Stylus NX625 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson Stylus NX625 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson Stylus NX625 proceeds the practice of Epson’s NX line’s practice as a decently valued multifunction printer tailored mainly to house usage. It has some large footwear to load, as the design it’s changing– the Epson Stylus Pen NX515– is an Editors’ Selection.
Epson Stylus NX625 Features
The packed software consists of Easy Photo Print for residence image tasks, as well as the Epson Scan energy for scanning tasks launched from the COMPUTER. The last consists of the capacity to pick a customer account that customizes the scanning choices appropriately: Home individuals will certainly see fewer alternatives, while specialist individuals will certainly see much more. Keep in mind that you need to mount the Epson Scan energy if you desire to scan wirelessly. One limitation amazed: You could scan to a COMPUTER utilizing the Epson Stylus NX625 control panel just if you’re linked through USB, though you could scan straight to an SD Card, XD-Picture Card or Memory Stick placed right into among the device’s media ports.
Checking resolution is very remarkable too with 2400 dpi (dots each inch) as well as consists of such deluxe products as automatic image remediation, red-eye elimination, as well as an entire host of various another scanning, touchup, and also editing and enhancing devices for scanning your images. Copying is a breeze also. Complete shade or Black and also White it could make up to 99 duplicates without you ever before also activating the computer system! It likewise consists of enhancement as well as decrease functions. Epson Stylus NX625 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson Stylus NX625 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson Stylus NX625 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Stylus NX625 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus NX625 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson Stylus NX625 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson Stylus NX625 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.