Epson SureColor F9370 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson SureColor F9370 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The brand-new 64″ Epson SureColor F9370 provides industrial-level manufacturing and also includes an incorporated brand-new textile cleaning system paired with an extremely precise roll-to-roll media support group to manage affordable light-weight transfer documents. Made to sustain high-speed, affordable, tool- to large-volume dye-sublimation transfer printing, the SureColor F9370 changes the SureColor F9200 to sign up with Epson’s total line of SureColor F-Series printers, consisting of the SureColor F6200 as well as SureColor F7200.
Epson SureColor F9370 Features
The Epson SureColor F9370 includes a cutting-edge twin 1-inch Epson PrecisionCore TFP printhead efficient in creating lively shades, extreme blacks, sharp shapes, and also smooth ranks at a considerably rapid print accelerate to 1,169 sqft each hr. On top of that, the Epson F9370 uses high-resolution imaging approximately 1440 x 720 dpi as well as a brand-new built-in takeup system for high quantity as well as quick manufacturing runs. The Epson SureColor F9370 consists of an effective Wasatch SoftRIP software and also one year restricted on-site guarantee.
Additionally, its extremely exact roll-to-roll media support group includes sophisticated auto paper-tension control to guarantee regular paper feed activity, no matter paperweight as well as core form or size. The brand-new media feed system additionally gives assistance for larger media rolls as well as move paper as slim as 40 gsm to sustain a series of manufacturing demands– from material manufacturing and also tailored advertising manufacturing to soft signs, cut-and-sew sporting activities garments and also house decor applications. Epson SureColor F9370 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson SureColor F9370 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson SureColor F9370 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|LFP Accounting Tool (v1.6.8 +)|
|Epson Control Dashboard (v1.5.1 +)|
|Epson SureColor F9370 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor F9370 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson SureColor F9370 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor F9370 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.