Epson SureColor S60600 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson SureColor S60600 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The 64-inch Epson SureColor S60600 includes newly-developed Epson UltraChrome GS3 4-color solvent ink for superior print high quality, sturdiness, as well as media compatibility. When incorporated with a brand new accuracy media feeding system and also a high-performance Dual-Array PrecisionCore TFP print head, the S60600 can generate salable high-quality banner at an amazing 550 ft2 each hr, while additionally generating sticky plastic outcome at as much as 310 ft2 each hr– making the brand-new SureColor S60600 one of the most effective indication printers ever before established.
Epson SureColor S60600 Features
Canvas printing at PhotoBox is a very structured procedure. Clients have a selection of 3 canvas qualities, 17 various evaluate to 30 x 40 inch, and also rectangle-shaped, square as well as breathtaking styles. Photos got online on any one of the 18 localized sites are instantly embedded before printing in full-roll sets on a SureColor printer. The rolls are after that packed into an Esko Kongsberg reducing table, immediately reduced to dimension as well as completed. The full procedure– from order invoice to despatch– usually takes less than 24 hrs.
Our Epson S60600 conventional examination is to print 2 graphs – among primarily strong Pantone and also among primarily photos. Both graphs are A0 dimension. We have actually each published at the greatest print high quality offered – in this instance Maximum Quality with 1440 x 1440dpi as well as 16 passes – as well as at a regular manufacturing rate – for which we utilized the Speed setting at 720 x 720dpi with 4 passes. Epson states that these settings will certainly print at 6.8 m2/hr as well as 25m2/hr specifically. Epson SureColor S60600 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson SureColor S60600 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson SureColor S60600 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package +|
|Epson Control Dashboard (v1.5.1 +)|
|Epson SureColor S60600 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor S60600 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson SureColor S60600 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor S60600 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.