Epson SureColor SC-T3100N Review & Installation Without CD
Epson SureColor SC-T3100N Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson SureColor SC-T3100N Software is a great worth, high-quality industrial record generation option for everybody from designers to an advertising agency and also technological developers to colleges. This tough however small device comes without a stand as well as is ideal for workplaces or style rooms where room goes to costs. With 1GB it’s higher than efficient in managing synchronized print demands from several resources, as well as it works with a range of running systems.
Epson SureColor SC-T3100N Software Features
To attain apparent outcomes, the additionally SureColor SC-T3100N utilizes Epson’s trademarked UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks, which have been established to avoid smudging or water damages. With crisp lines as well as deep black prints, this tool is suitable for outlining as well as technological graphics printing.
With Speed an optimum resolution of 2400 x 1200-dpi and also a first-page-out time of merely 24 secs, the Epson SureColor SC-T3100N Software is a low-priced entry-level big style printer which is considered up there the most effective in its course. Hardly take our word for it. However, some current customer researches have disclosed that Epson industrial tools regularly do their standard equivalents. Epson SureColor SC-T3100N Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
- Format: 24
- Colour system: 4-color
- Resolution: 2400 x 1200-dpi
- Speed: 2.1 S/ min (A1)
- Paper feed: single sheet
- Memory: 1GB (RAM)
- Connectors: USB 3.0, Gb LAN
- Wireless: WLAN 802.11b/ g/ n, AirPrint
- Display: 4.3 LCD color display, touchscreen
- Emulation: ESC/ P-R, HP-GL2, HP-RTL
- Power Consumption: 28W (typical), 8W (standby), 0.2W (Sleep)
- SPL: 49-dB(A)
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 970 x 230 x 505-mm
- Weight: 38.00kg
- Printing Supplies: T40C140, T40D140, T40C240, T40D240, T40C340, T40D340, T40C440, T40D440
- Special Features: Frameless pressure, automatic paper cutter
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson SureColor SC-T3100N Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson SureColor SC-T3100N for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|EPSON Copy Factory (Version: 4.90)|
|Epson Print Plug-In (Version: 220.127.116.11)|
|ICC – Production media for inkjet (Version: 7)|
|Epson SureColor SC-T3100N for Mac (OS X 10.14/10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|ICC – Production media for inkjet (Version: 7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor SC-T3100N for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson SureColor SC-T3100N download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor SC-T3100N for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.