Epson SureColor SC-T5100N Review & Installation Without CD
Epson SureColor SC-T5100N Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson SureColor SC-T5100N Software can execute paper modifications that are smooth in between an LFP roll and also sheetfed. The is because the device can sustain A4 approximately A0 cut sheets “along with rolls.” There’s additionally Nozzle Verification Technology consisted of to ensure that misprints are not likely to take place.
Printing from a mobile phone gadget is feasible so you can utilize the Epson SC-T5100N to print technological design or building illustrations from throughout the office. The pictures can be published as much as 36-inches in dimension, therefore, can be utilized for creating an ad agency’s advertising products.
Epson SureColor SC-T5100N Software Features
The Speed Epson SureColor SC-T5100N Software of supplying records in the beginning web page out times of just 31 secs, in resolutions of 2400 x 1200-dpi. The makes the SC-T5100N among one of the most cost-efficient big style desktop computer printers on the marketplace. With Windows and also Mac compatibility, it’s optimal for academic facilities where pupils have their very own os choices.
To attain such precise prints, the Epson SureColor SC-T5100N takes advantage of Ultrachrome XD2 pigment inks which have been established to guarantee that papers are water as well as smudge-resistant. With a capability to create deep blacks as well as crisp lines, this device is optimal for technological graphics printing. Epson SureColor SC-T5100N Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Mono or Colour Printer: Colour
Technology: Large Format Printer
Dimensions: 1268mm(W) x 505mm(D) x 230mm(H) – Weight 33 kg
Product Type: A1 Large Format Printer
Interface Type(s): USB, Network & Wireless
LCD Screen: 10.9-cm LCD Colour Touch Screen
Airprint Compatible: Yes
- System Specification
Memory (Maximum): 1GB RAM
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson SureColor SC-T5100N Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson SureColor SC-T5100N for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|EPSON Copy Factory (Version: 4.90)|
|Epson Print Plug-In (Version: 184.108.40.206)|
|ICC – Production media for inkjet (Version: 7)|
|Epson SureColor SC-T5100N for Mac (OS X 10.14/10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|ICC – Production media for inkjet (Version: 7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor SC-T5100N for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson SureColor SC-T5100N download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor SC-T5100N for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.