Epson SureColor T3270SR Review & Installation Without CD
Epson SureColor T3270SR Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Windows, Mac – The brand new Epson SureColor T3270SR Software provides demonstration quality print and attributes best-in-class rates, saving you money and time. Its manufacturing capacity engine lets you produce around 40, 16-inch from 20-inch film advantages each hour, whereas the multi-use attributes can produce real display movies, posters, and photographs all with precisely the same printer. It is developed using the most recent improvements in functionality imaging, such as the exotic Epson PrecisionCore TFP print head, Epson Realoid picture processing hardware, and breakthrough pigment ink technology, Epson UltraChrome XD.
- Epson SureColor T3270SR Software Characteristics:
Fastest print speeds in its class, just 25 seconds to get a demonstration quality D-size plot, print speeds up to 780-feet /hour, and color scan speeds around 6-inches each second.
Modular design choices to be added later on as your needs increase.
Professional media handling out of plain paper around 1.5-mm thick posterboard.
Apartment catch basket to get a neatly piled printed output of various sizes and paper types.
High-capacity ink system for reduced printing prices.
Maximum resolution of 2880 x 1440-dpi for exceptionally sharp text and fine detail.
Precise ink fall management with variable-sized droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters for exceptional sharpness and clarity.
Utilizes Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology for unmatched Dot Placement precision and high rates.
- Epson Ultrachrome XD Inks:
Specially Epson SureColor T3270SR Software formulated pigmented inks for brilliant output with rich blacks and vibrant colors even on paper that is plain.
Durable inks using full water, smudge, fade, and ozone resistance; outstanding for short-term and temporary outside usage.
Multiple dimensions ink cartridges – up to 700-ml capacity – for reduced printing costs.
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson SureColor T3270SR Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Link Download|
|Epson SureColor T3270SR for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|HDI driver v1.90|
|EpsonNet Config Utility v4.9.5|
|LFP Accounting Tool v1.65 v1.65|
|Epson SureColor T3270SR for Windows 10.32-bit|
|Epson SureColor T3270SR for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Printer Driver – PS3 PostScript v9.89|
|EpsonNet Config Utility v4.9.6|
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor T3270SR for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson SureColor T3270SR download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor T3270SR for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.