Epson SureColor T5000 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson SureColor T5000 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – This Epson SureColor T5000 Software is a functional and also a portable variety of printers. They are made for individuals that require to generate high-resolution large-format shade as well as black-and-white pictures, financially, as well as at broadband. They work with a broad range of media from standard bond paper to thick cardboard as well as are suitable for maps, building illustrations, technological schematics, geological studies, sales discussions, interior signs, as well as a display screen. It features a vast collection of software that assists in simple printing from office as well as CAD applications, task setting you back and also remote monitoring.
Epson SureColor T5000 Software Technology
The High-Speed SureColor T5000 take just 28 secs to create an A1 print. All designs include Epson’s trademarked MicroPiezo Thin Film print heads with micro-fine nozzles that sustain resolutions approximately 2880 x 1440-dpi. Variable-size Droplet Technology brings added clearness to excellent information while improving half-tone outcomes as well as enhancing the amount of ink that is made an application for each print task to make sure top quality outcomes with minimal usage.
Epson SureColor T5000 Software brand-new created Epson UltraChrome XD Ink includes a complete pigment building for the high-quality natural outcome with an extensive gamut array as well as longevity. It allows photos with strong fill locations, crisp message and also lines with a minimal size of simply 0.02-mm. When put on top quality media the ink is immune to scrape and even dampness damages which can be very valuable for strategies and also various other functioning files.
- Technology: Large Format Printer
- Dimensions: 1405mm (W) x 813mm (D) x 1128mm (H) – Weight 80-kg
- Mono or Colour Printer: Colour
- Speed Colour: Up to A1 image – 28 seconds Colour Print
- Product Group Output: A0
- Printer Resolution: 2880 x 1440-dpi
- Print Method: Epson Micro Piezo print head
- Interface Type(s): USB & Network
- LCD Screen: 6.3-cm Colour LCD Screen
- Memory (Maximum): 256MB RAM
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson SureColor T5000 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Link Download|
|Epson SureColor T5000 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|HDI Driver (v1.80)|
|EpsonNet Config Utility (v4.9.5)|
|LFP Accounting Tool (v1.6.8)|
|Epson LFP HDD Utility (v1.32)|
|Epson SureColor T5000 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|EpsonNet Config Utility (v4.9.6)|
|Remote Panel 2 Utility (v3.23)|
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor T5000 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson SureColor T5000 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor T5000 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.