Epson SureColor T5470 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson SureColor T5470 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The brand-new 36-inch Epson SureColor T5470 Software is suitable for high-production printing of plans, sketch, as well as posters. A portable as well as modern-day layout, these simple wide-format cordless printers include an instinctive touch display and also deal progressed network safety and security, as well as protection, developed to guard details. The brand-new version is formed to satisfy the needs of specialists as well as workgroups throughout a series of sectors with high-production printing requirements, consisting of style, design, CAD, GIS, education, and learning, as well as company workplaces.
Epson SureColor T5470 Software Features
The brand-new printers are first SureColor T5470 printers to supply innovative network safety and also file encryption functions created to protect delicate info. Leveraging incorporated cordless as well as Wi-Fi Direct connection, individuals can correctly print from tablet computers, mobile phones and also more2, router-free Wi-Fi Direct printing3 and even printing straight from a USB or thumb drive the SureColor T5470 likewise supply practical PC-free printing for high-production workplaces.
The Epson SureColor T5470 Software additionally out Epson most new PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead supplying Precision Droplet Control for awesome photo photos, straight lines, as well as the crisp message, additionally creating an A1/D-size print in as rapid as 22 as well as 25 secs. Suitable for durable printing, high-capacity UltraChrome XD2 ink substitute cartridges assist enhance efficiency as well as create long lasting, dynamic prints. Epson SureColor T5470 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
- Physical Dimensions
55″ x 28″ x 42″
- Power Notes
Rated Voltage: AC 110–240 V
Rated Frequency: 50–60 Hz
Printing: Approx. 38 W
Sleep: approx. 1.3 W
Power Off (Stand By): 0.25 W
Media Capacity (Standard): 1 roll(s)
Standard Media Size (max): Roll (36 in)
Color H-Resolution (max): 2400 dpi
Color V-Resolution (max): 1200 dpi
Connector: RJ-45, USB Type A, USB Type B, Wireless
Connector Type: Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b/g/n, USB, USB 3.0, Wi-Fi
Printer Output Type: Color
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson SureColor T5470 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson SureColor T5470 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson SureColor T5470 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor T5470 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson SureColor T5470 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson SureColor T5470 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.