Epson TM-m30 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson TM-m30 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson TM-m30 portable thermal invoice printer USB/Eth/BT phone white.For retail service aiming to relocate to a tablet POS system that is inexpensive as well as simple to mount the TM-m30 tablet, computer POS printer from Epson is the excellent selection. Thanks to ePOS-Print SDK the TM-m30 conveniently interacts with online applications making sure invoices can be published promptly as well as effortlessly from any kind of mobile phone.
Epson TM-m30 Features
TM-m30 Epson’s 3-inch thermal invoice printer created especially for very easy mPOS established. Printing at 7.8″ each 2nd the Epson m30 will certainly fast sufficient for a tool to high-end stores and also dining establishments. With Ethernet, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi user interfaces, it can be incorporated right into basically any type of running sets. By quickly switching simply 2 covers the printer can be put either flat or up and down – consequently leading lots or front lots is feasible.
200mm/sec, Paper size 80mm, 48/ 57, 95 Alphanumeric, 18 established International, 128 x 43 Graphic, 203DPI x 203DPI, Ethernet user interface (100 Base-TX/ 10 Base-T), Bluetooth, USB 2.0 Type B, USB 2.0 Type A, Drawer kick-out, A/C adapter, C, UK Air Conditioner cord, Near Field Communication readily available, Partial Cut, Paper End Sensor, Paper sensing unit. Epson TM-m30 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson TM-m30 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson TM-m30 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson TM-m30 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson TM-m30 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson TM-m30 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson TM-m30 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.