Epson V330 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson V330 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson V330 is a 35mm movie scanner with optical resolution of 4800 dpi, equipment resolution of 4800 × 9600 dpi. With software interpolation, it could get an optimum resolution of 12,800 dpi (Normally, Lomography competitors demand is just 768 dpi). Certainly, besides scanning movies, Epson V330 could additionally scan images, records, invoices, artwork, publications, publications, or even 3D things.
Epson V330 Features
A specifically useful software application that comes packed with these scanners is ArcSoft Scan-n-Stitch ™ Deluxe. This hassle-free, as well as smart program, makes it possible for customers to scan several photos such as scenic views, extra-large artwork, files, and also scrapbook web pages (among others) which it stitches with each other instantly.
The scanner itself is black plastic, as well as there, are 4 switches situated underside. The switches are for power, scan to PDF, scan to email as well as scan printer really. I such as the last one, it basically transforms the scanner right into a photocopier which is a good attribute.
There’s no lock to the scanner head provider, yet it does not appear ahead to any type of injury when being delivered. The Epson V330 Photo makes use of a CCD sensing unit as well as white LEDs for lighting, which indicates it has no workout duration to mention, however, as we’ll see, this does not make it that fast off the mark when scanning. Epson V330 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson V330 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson V330 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson V330 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson V330 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson V330 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson V330 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.