Epson V39 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson V39 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – With a straightforward and also small layout, the Epson V39 Photo Scanner from Epson is a qualified 4800 dpi flatbed device for scanning pictures, art, as well as basic records. It has a scan rate of 10 secs at 300 dpi with a scan location of 8.5 x 11.7″. Additionally, an interior shade deepness of 48-bit will certainly allow the precise performance of shade with excellent ranks.
Epson V39 Features
The Epson V39 technique is offering premier scans conveniently as well as reasonably, without a high knowing contour as well as a great deal of hassle. Wherever feasible, much of the scanning, conserving, and also cataloging procedure is automated, consequently commonly minimizing yours have to make quality-affecting choices. The scanner itself includes 4 activity switches: PDF, Send, Copy, and also Start, that permit you to execute a couple of typical jobs.
Photo-scan top quality is near outstanding. I saw a mild shade change in my examinations, however, memory shades– like environment-friendly turf and also blue sky– and also flesh tones were well within an appropriate array. The scanner additionally did an exceptional work maintaining information based upon shielding over the whole variety from the black-on-black tones of a coat to the white-on-white patterns in a wedding apparel in the very same examination picture. Epson V39 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson V39 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson V39 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson V39 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson V39 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson V39 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson V39 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.