Epson WF-2540 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson WF-2540 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson WF-2540 all-in-one printer is tiny, sturdily constructed as well as feature-rich. It has a 30-document paper feeder, Wi-Fi as well as the capability to print records kept on Epson’s cloud solutions. It’s additionally targeted at those that do a great deal of faxing, with devoted fax switches not located on such below-$100 rivals as the Canon Pixma MG5620 as well as Brother MFC-J470DW.
Epson WF-2540 Features
The Epson WF-2540 as the tiniest physical integrate with its course, as well as it is certainly small at 15.4 inches broad as well as 14.8 inches deep. Remember that you’ll require an additional 7 inches of elevation within your work area to fit the 100-sheet paper input tray that expands from the rear of the tool. The bottom result tray likewise protrudes a pair inches to confine outgoing prints, yet there’s no doubt that this device jams a lot of functions right into a fairly little impact.
Core MFP functions in the WF-2540 consist of the capability to print and also fax from a COMPUTER, scan to a COMPUTER, and also a job as a standalone photocopier and also facsimile machine. Office-oriented attributes consist of a 30-page automatic record feeder, which supplements a letter-size flatbed to allow you scan multipage records and also legal-size paper conveniently. Epson WF-2540 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson WF-2540 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson WF-2540 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WF-2540 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WF-2540 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WF-2540 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WF-2540 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.