Epson WF 7010 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson WF 7010 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson WF 7010 Best Cost at Amazon.com is among simply a couple of economical single-function printers today that could deal with paper larger than the letter and also lawful dimension. Its straight competitors at this writing are practically restricted to the Canon Pixma iX6520 Inkjet Service Printer ($199.99 straight, 3.5 celebrities) and also the HP Officejet 7000 Wide Layout Printer (4 celebrities), however, neither of those printers supplies anything near the WF-7010’s paper handling or rate.
Epson WF 7010 Features
This printer has 10.4 × 22 × 27 (H × W × D) inches measurements and also 433.6 oz. weight. It has 2 paper trays. You could maintain the letter dimension paper in one tray as well as approximately 13 by the 19-inch paper in the various other. This function permits you to conveniently change to and fro in between paper dimensions without needing to exchange out the paper in the tray. There are 250 sheets in each tray, for an overall of 500 sheets, and consists of a duplexer.
Result top quality for the Epson WF 7010 is basically par across the board. That makes the message greater than sufficient for nearly any type of service usage, although well except exactly what you would certainly desire for severe desktop publishing. Video outcome was likewise adequate for any type of company usage, consisting of PowerPoint handouts. Epson WF 7010 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson WF 7010 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson WF 7010 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WF 7010 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WF 7010 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WF 7010 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WF 7010 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.