Epson WorkForce DS-60000 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson WorkForce DS-60000 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson WorkForce DS-60000 Document Scanner ($2,899 straight). This shade duplex (two-sided) scanner could swiftly scan huge work, consisting of tabloid dimension (or even much longer banners), and also has actually a huge flatbed for scanning extra fragile products. Although it really did not rather match its ranked rates, it ought to be quickly sufficient for many workplaces requiring high-volume scanning, as well as it could scan broader records compared to basic scanners.
Epson WorkForce DS-60000 Features
The quick, economical WorkForce DS-60000 provides impressive scans from 2.7″ x 4.7″ as much as 11.7″ x 100″, rapidly scanning 2-sided files in simply one pass. Make Use Of the 200-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) scan heaps of 1- or 2-sided large-size files. Or, make use of the 11.7″ x 17″ flatbed to scan illustrations or maps, hard-bound publications or various other odd-sized things. The WorkForce DS-60000 blazes with each job at quicken to 40 ppm/80 ppm. And also, it continually supplies dazzling shades as well as crisp, sharp message thanks to 600 dpi, high-resolution scanning.
The WorkForce DS-60000 scanner works with both Windows and also Mac running systems and also has a software collection that consists of OCR software which transforms your checked papers right into an editable message. Along with conserving a scan as photo documents, you could additionally develop a searchable PDF document from your scans. Quickly transform all your documents into searchable PDFs, reduced paper mess as well as conveniently locate exactly what you require by looking your files. Additionally consisted of is software that enables you to scan straight to shadow solutions such as Evernote as well as Google Docs so you could conveniently access your scans from any kind of web-connected gadgets such as a mobile phone, tablet computer, or laptop computer. Epson WorkForce DS-60000 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson WorkForce DS-60000 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson WorkForce DS-60000 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WorkForce DS-60000 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce DS-60000 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce DS-60000 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce DS-60000 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.