Epson WorkForce DS-70000 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson WorkForce DS-70000 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson WorkForce DS-70000 allows you to obtain high-quality paper capture results, dealing with your file administration system to obtain your paper files right into an electronic archive in a quick as well as dependable sturdy qualified option. Created to match intricate IT systems easily, the Epson DS-70000 is a high-performance scanner, taking care of anything from tiny to big sets of records in a solitary go. Checking at accelerate to 70ppm/140ipm, this manufacturing scanner makes sure sturdy scanning tasks are done easily.
Epson WorkForce DS-70000 Features
The scanner works with both Windows as well as Mac running systems as well as has a software collection that includes searchable PDF development software in addition to OCR software to transform checked files right into an editable message. In addition, you could scan straight to shadow solutions consisting of Evernote as well as Google Docs so you could conveniently access your scans from any type of web-connected gadget.
The Epson WorkForce DS-70000 includes a 600 dpi 4-line CCD sensing unit and also an 11.7 x 17″ scanned. The 200-page duplex ADF checks two-sided records in 1 action at approximately 70 ppm/140 ipm as well as could deal with files as big as 11.7 x 100″. The programmable 1-touch scanning switches allow you automate as lots of as 30 customized scan procedures, consisting of improvement attributes such as shade failure. Epson WorkForce DS-70000 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson WorkForce DS-70000 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson WorkForce DS-70000 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WorkForce DS-70000 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce DS-70000 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce DS-70000 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce DS-70000 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.