Epson WorkForce ES-300WR Review & Installation Without CD
Epson WorkForce ES-300WR Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson WorkForce ES-300WR Software has a built-in automatic file feeder (ADF), the Epson design is much faster, as well as it sustains Wi-Fi, for the entirely cable-free procedure when incorporated with its built-in battery. Like many Epson WorkForce scanners, the ES-300WR features a full collection of software, consisting of record and also calling card archiving programs. A generous software package, rapid efficiency, comprising of fast PDF data conversion, as well as cordless connection, suffice to Scan as our Editors’ Choice for mobile paper scanners.
Epson WorkForce ES-300WR Software Features
This mobile, cordless scanner can additionally be powered by either a consisted of Air Conditioning adapter, USB wire, or by a built-in battery. It has an optimum scan rate of 25 ppm when powered by the Air Conditioner adapter and also can take care of papers with a maximum dimension of 8.5 x 44. Consisted Of Epson ScanSmart Accounting Edition as well as Nuance Power PDF software can enhance your audit operations and also make electronic documents administration simpler. The 600-dpi optical scanner explains legible scans with 48-bit shade deepness.
The Epson Workforce ES-300WR Software one-pass duplex shade scanner offers a letter-size scan rate of 50 PM, which can successfully resolve the 20-sheet ability auto document feeder. Furthermore, its Wi-Fi capacities indicate files can be sent out immediately to a Windows computer system, Mac, or mobile phone. And also a normal responsibility cycle of 500 sheets in has a 50-sheet automatic paper feeder and even a normal responsibility cycle of 4,000 sheets. Epson WorkForce ES-300WR Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
- Scanner Type: Sheet-fed, one−pass duplex color scanner
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Hardware Resolution: 600 dpi
- Maximum Resolution: 1200 dpi
- Color Bit Depth: 48-bit input
- Grayscale Bit Depth: 24-bit output
- Optical Sensor: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source: 3-color RGB LED
- Scanning Speed: 25 ppm/50 ipm: 300 dpi Black & White, Color, Gray4
- Document Size: Max: 8.5″ x 44″ and Min.: 2″ x 2.75″
- Paper Weight: 51.8 – 230 g/m2
- Dimensions: Product Only: 11.3″ x 3.5″ x 2.6″, Product in Package: 15.25″ x 5.6″ x 4.75″
- Weight: Product Only: 2.9 lb, Product in Package: 4.35 lb
- USB Operation: 8 W
- Sleep: 1.2 W
- Ready: 2.6 W
- Off: 0.5 W
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson WorkForce ES-300WR Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson WorkForce ES-300WR for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WorkForce ES-300WR for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce ES-300WR for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce ES-300WR download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce ES-300WR for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.