What about this Epson WorkForce ES-400 Printer?
This Epson WorkForce ES-400 is a duplex document scanner Printer that allows you to print high-quality paper. With printer Epson ES-400 this can help you work primarily for offices and homes very quickly, this exquisite type designs that will enable you to place it in the small a room where you work, here I explain a little review of this type of printer. Which in Opinion I am perfect to use with an optical resolution 600 x 600-dpi, interpolated resolution 1200 x 1200-dpi and scanner speed 35-ppm – black & white – Letter – 300-dpi, even this scanner features a color depth of 48-bit internally with a 24-bit output for enhanced color fidelity.
On the web site, https://epsondriverprinters.net provides several kinds of Download Links, Wireless Setup, Drivers for Epson WorkForce ES-400 Software products. The Driver link that we provide on our website all for EPSON Printer products. Take some Driver that fits your PC. See Also: Epson WorkForce DS-510 Driver Downloads For Windows & Mac OS
Operating System(s) Compatible:
- Windows (10.32-bit), Windows (10.64-bit), Windows (8.1.32-bit), Windows (8.1.64-bit), Windows (8.32-bit), Windows (8.64-bit), Windows (7.32-bit), Windows (7.64-bit), Windows (Vista 32-bit), Windows (Vista 64-bit), Windows (XP 32-bit), Windows (XP 64-bit).
- Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson WorkForce ES-400 Software Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Link Download|
|Epson WorkForce ES-400 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility (v18.104.22.168) for Windows|
|Document Capture Pro (v2.00.04) for Windows|
|Epson WorkForce ES-400 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility (v6.4.61) for Mac|
|Document Capture (v1.6.5) for Mac|
Why can an Epson WorkForce ES-400 Printer Driver have a problem?
The problem that printer drivers can occur for the following reasons:
- This Epson WorkForce ES-400 motor is misconfigured.
- This Epson WorkForce ES-400 Printer Driver does not match the printer installed or your Windows/Macintosh variation.
- The entry of your printer driver in the Windows computer system registry is not accurate.
- Malware-Trojans have polluted your printer driver data.
How do I fix an Epson WorkForce ES-400 Driver error?
Follow the steps below:
- First, remove your Driver installation from Device Manager and scan for new hardware to install the Driver again.
- In the Device Properties dialog box, click the Driver tab and then click Uninstall. Should follow the instructions.
- Then restart your computer.
- Open Device Manager again, click Action and then click Scan for hardware changes.
- Reinstallation is complete, ready to run.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce ES-400 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce ES-400 download is complete, and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File,” as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce ES-400 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To view the layer, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. NOTE: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.