Epson WorkForce ES-500WR Review & Installation Without CD
Epson WorkForce ES-500WR Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson Workforce ES-500WR Software Scanner from Epson is Wireless Accounting a reliable scanner constructed for economic monitoring or various other bookkeeping requirements. With an optimum optical resolution of 600 dpi, papers are consistently clear and also very easy to review. A one-pass duplex scanner checks both sides of files at the same time, as well as the gadget, can stand up to 50 web pages in its auto document feeder.
Epson WorkForce ES-500WR Software Features
A Scan rates ES-500WR of 35 ppm/ 70 ipm are likewise feasible when readying to a 300 dpi scan setting. As well as likewise a mobile scanner that checks at as much as 25 ppm (in black and also shade) simplex as well as approximately 50 ipm in duplex. The WorkForce ES-500WR record scanner checks at about 35 ppm simplex as well as nearly 70 ipm in duplex. The duplex scanning is done using the Single-Step Technology, which checks both sides of a paper in a single pass.
The Epson WorkForce ES-500WR Software likewise has an optional networking connection. Consisted of additionally accounting software can promptly export your scans to QuickBooks or Excel in enhancement to developing searchable, editable PDFs for declaring objectives. Furthermore, scans can be wirelessly sent out to a linked mobile phone, tablet computer, or computer system, or be posted to shadow storage space solutions like Google Drive or Dropbox.
The when scanning to this a lot more flexible as well as valuable searchable PDF, the ES-500W checked and also refined our two-sided 25 sheets “50 web pages” record in 44 secs, contrasted to the ScanJet 2000’s 1 min, 30 secs, regarding the ES-500W searchable PDF rate was that, unlike numerous various other Epson scanners in checked “and also a few different competing designs,” it had not been that much slower than the picture PDF rate “44.4 secs versus 44 secs, precisely.” Epson WorkForce ES-500WR Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson WorkForce ES-500WR Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson WorkForce ES-500WR for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WorkForce ES-500WR for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce ES-500WR for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce ES-500WR download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce ES-500WR for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.