Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3725 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3725 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3725 Software functions a 6.8 centimeters touchscreen. This 4-in-1 printer generates high quality, laser-like prints thanks to Epson’s most sophisticated printhead technology. An economical, yet advanced printer is an excellent option for local business or office. It crams in great deals of functions consisting of fast double-sided printing, a high-capacity paper tray, as well as a 6.8 centimeters touchscreen. It’s easy to use as well with NFC, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and also Epson’s complementary mobile printing applications.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3725 Software Features
Epson Pro WF-3725 PrecisionCore print heads generate high-quality, laser-like prints with the vibrancy and also deepness of shade of an inkjet when you utilize initial Durabrite Ultra inks. Razor sharp monochrome message as well as high-quality shade matching cause outstanding prints and also double-sided printing as standard rises efficiency as well as holds back prices. With a minimum droplet dimension of 3.8 pl and even Variable-Sized Droplet Technology, outcomes are precise, crisp and also vivid, print after print.
Scan rates With Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3725 Software as rapid as six secs (black) at 1,200 x 2,400 dpi (straight x upright) resolution, as well as a month-to-month task cycle of 20,000 web pages all, add to making a strong organization all-in-one print service. A 35 sheet ADF, as well as a 250 sheet paper tray, will certainly maintain your office or small workgroup active, while sophisticated scan-to features allow you to create searchable PDFs from your checked files. Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3725 Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
Nozzle Configuration: 400×2 nozzles Black, 128×2 nozzles each color (Cyan, Yellow, Magenta)
Minimum Ink Droplet Volume: 3.8 Picolitres
- Electrical Specifications
Rated Voltage: AC 100-240V
Rated Frequency: 50-60Hz
Power Consumption: Approx. 15W Standalone copying (ISO/IEC 24712)
Approx: 1.2W (Sleep Mode)
Connectivity: High–Speed USB – Compatible with the USB 2.0 Specification.
- Transmission & reception
Mobile Printing: Epson Connect (Email Print – scan to a cloud, remote print + Epson iPrint) AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Scan to Cloud & Remote Print Driver
Transmission Speed: Up to 33.6kbs (approx. 3 secs per page)
Speed Dial: Up to 100 Names & Numbers
Memory: Up to 180 pages (ITU-T No.1 chart)
- Card Slots
Built in: USB Host
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3725 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3725 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3725 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3725 for Windows :
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3725 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3725 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.