Epson WorkForce WF-C579R Review & Installation Without CD
Epson WorkForce WF-C579R Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson WorkForce WF-C579R Software while maintaining the bags, thanks to a re-engineering of the areas as well as the feeding devices, significantly lowers the total measurements of the gadget, because they are located inside the device body. The structure on the success of WorkForce Pro RIPS printers with ultra-high capability ink pockets that enable you to print many web pages without changing consumables. Ideal for workgroups, this brand-new designs can create approximately 50,000 duplicates before changing the ink bags and also substantially lowering the disadvantages typical of standard tools, making office job simpler.
This WorkForce WF-C579R is additionally giving software remedies with assistance for Google Cloud Print and also Apple AirPrint to maintain a mobile labor force on the move, together with Epson’s Print as well as Device Admin software. Epson Open Platform sustains third-party expense recuperation and also follow-me print options such as PaperCut, while Epson’s Document Capture Pro6 software makes it possible for user-friendly record monitoring of scanned billings, agreements, as well as various other essential organization documents. Epson WorkForce WF-C579R Software & Driver Downloads For Windows And Mac
- Printing Technology: PrecisionCore 4S printhead 4-color inkjet
- Printer Language: Epson ESC/P-R, PCL 5 emulation1, PCL emulation1, PostScript 3 emulation
- Maximum Print: Resolution 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi
- ISO Print Speed: 24 ISO ppm (black), 24 ISO ppm (color) 2-Sided ISO Print Speed† 15 ISO ppm (black), 15 ISO ppm (color)
- Maximum Draft: Print Speed 34 ppm (black & color)
- Minimum Ink: Droplet Size As small as 3.8 picoliters
- Scanner Type: Color flatbed/Auto 2-sided ADF
- Photoelectric Device: Color CIS line sensor
- Scanned Size: 8.5″ x 14″
- Optical Resolution: 1200-dpi
- Hardware Resolution: 1200 x 2400-dpi
- Maximum Resolution: 9600-dpi interpolated
- Scanner Bit Depth: 48-bit color input/24-bit color output
- Hi-Speed USB: (compatible with USB 2.0 specification)
- Wireless LAN IEEE: (802.11 b/g/n)6
- Wired Ethernet: (1000 Base-T/100 Base-TX/10 Base-T)
- Input Paper Capacity: 1330 sheets plain paper; 750 sheets
- Plain paper: (standard trays), 500 sheets plain paper (optional tray)
- Rear feed: 80 sheets, 10 envelopes
Operating System(s) Compatible:
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit. Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson WorkForce WF-C579R Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Epson WorkForce WF-C579R for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson WorkForce WF-C579R for Mac (OS X 10.14/10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce WF-C579R for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson WorkForce WF-C579R download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson WorkForce WF-C579R for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.