Epson XP-257 Review & Installation Without CD
Epson XP-257 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Windows, Mac – The Epson XP-257 Software is a multifunction printer that allows you to print high-quality paper. Before I give you the Epson XP-257 windows driver, we better discuss a little about this product. With printer Epson XP-257, this can help you work primarily for offices and homes very quickly; this exquisite type designs that allow you to place it in the small room where you work, here I explain a little review of this type of printer. Which in Opinion I am very efficient to use with a Printing resolution 5,760 x 1,440 dpi. Even, this scanner features a color depth of 48-bit internally with a 24-bit output for enhanced color fidelity.
Enjoy Epson XP-257 Software wireless printing and scanning around your house via Epson’s complimentary iPrint program. Alternately, Email Print makes it feasible to print from nearly any place in the world by merely emailing files to the printer. The Creative Print program can print photographs straight from Facebook, produce custom greeting cards and stationery, and also turn photographs to coloring templates.
Key Features Epson XP-257 Software
- Technology: Inkjet
- Interface Type: USB Wireless
- Duplex Printing: Manual Double Sided Printing
- Print Resolution: 5,760 x 1,440-dpi
- Printing Speed Black: 8 ppm
- Colour: 4 ppm
- Copy: Yes
- Scan: Yes
- Scan Resolution (Optical): 1,200 x 2,400-dpi
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 390mm x 300mm x 145mm
- Weight: 3.9 kg
- Paper Formats: A4, A5, A6, B5, C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), Letter-Legal, 9 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 100 x 148 mm, 16:9
- Multifunction: 50 Sheets Standard, 10 Photo Sheets
- Media Handling: Borderless print, Manual duplex
- Included Software: Epson Easy Photo Print
Operating System(s) Compatible:
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit.
- Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Epson XP-257 Software & Driver Downloads
|Supported Operating Systems||Link Download|
|Epson XP-257 for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|EPSON Scan Version: 6.450|
|EPSON Easy Photo Print Version: 2.83.00|
|Easy Photo Scan Version: 1.00.08|
|Epson XP-257 for Mac (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|EPSON Scan Version: 6.430|
How to Set up Driver Epson XP-257 for Windows:
Follow these steps to set up the downloaded software application and driver:
- Click on the link download that we provide above in this post.
- When the driver Epson XP-257 download is complete and also you prepare to establish the data, click “Open Folder” or “Open File”, as well as then click the downloaded documents. The file name ends in .exe.
- You could accept the default area to save the data. Click Next, then wait while the installer removes the documents to obtain prepared for setup.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, search for the folder where you preserved the.exe documents, after that click it.
- When the Install Wizard begins, follow the on-screen directions to set up the software application.
How to Set up Driver Epson XP-257 for Mac:
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac:
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals, and Warranty, then Start Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next. Note: If the window doesn’t automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish. If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add. Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.